Submitted by: Dr. Steinmair & Partner Beratende Ingenieure GmbH
Implemented country: Austria
Title: Technological innovations bring about sustainable energy climate
Industries could draw more from the energy use in value. CHPs are a means, which are ideal for the efficient expansion of steam boiler systems.
VFI catfish could be persuaded to choose the future for a sustainable solution to invest on "energy".
The energy (whether electricity or heat at different temperature levels) together with heat exchange systems (economizers, air, thermal processes), including the optimal distribution with more efficient use and the generation of electricity, is the beginning of an energy self-sufficiency of a project, the understanding of and around for energy, proper handling and best use declared and so the consumption habits can also detect and giving direction to the conservation of resources.
Here are the individual components of the entire plant and machinery or objects linked well and generate synergies.
The goal is in addition to environmental protection and improvement of air (air and water pollution, climate change) and long-term look at the economic (cost saving) and independent site (efficiency gains, autonomous systems):
· To create an energy source, usually more than just heat. It is in times of energy independence too little. So much attention is paid to the generation of electricity. Electricity is precious and therefore expensive, inefficient alternatives are supposed to accept and become more efficient. This should not be subject to purely economic considerations.
· Possible to be self-sufficient energy, especially in critical moments (eg power failure during production) in order to prevent further damage.
· To minimize the cost of electricity
· To reduce the CO2 emissions, in this example, 755 t / a
· With increasing efficiency to improved efficiency
· To reduce energy costs without suffering loss of comfort
· To gain a sustainable economic payback